[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] This Week's "Friendly Ghost"

Thorsten Kahler [dkd] thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Feb 13 01:01:33 CET 2012

Hi,

Thorsten Kahler [dkd] schrieb am 06.02.12 09:40:
> Hi,
>
> for this week I'm the TYPO3 Core Team "Friendly Ghost".

time flew and I /was/ the "friendly ghost" last week for the TYPO3v4
project. See [1].

A few numbers:
============================
Total:
- Open Bugs: 2717 (was: 2787)
- Open Features/Task: 883 (was: 893)

New Issues last week (Core Project only):
- 21 new Bug Reports (4 need feedback, 4 already Closed or Resolved, 2
Review, 4 Accepted and 9 New)
- 21 new Feature Requests (1 needs feedback, 6 Resolved, 2 Under Review,
1 Accepted and 10 New)

A total of 459 issues have been touched last week of which 94 bugs and
features are closed now. The oldest bugs and features among them:

- updated: 2004-05-17 #14170 No check of mysql-rights
- closed: 2007-03-01 #17061 Mailform with localization ignores the
email-address of the translated record

The approaching feature freeze brought up a lot of issues that belong to
yet-to-be-merged projects like FAL and dropped projects like the ExtJS 4
migration.

Next week Stanislas Rolland will be your friendly ghost, so give him a
warm welcome!

Cheers,
Thorsten

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/FriendlyGhost