[TYPO3-core] CMS 6.1 - "Incremental Improvement" - Ideas

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Thu Dec 27 12:42:31 CET 2012

On 12/23/2012 12:38 PM, Benjamin Mack wrote:

[...]

> However, as this isn't "my" release, and it all comes together in
> working as collaborators in a team, I'm glad to get your input, ideas
> and views on 6.1.

[...]

Hi,

for me the (final) introduction of jQuery and similar libraries would be
a big step. There is a jQuery shipped with 6.0 already but not with a
final/public/to be used API yet. So maybe we could get initial
jQuery-support, once we agreed on an API, back to the 6.0 branch as well?
So at least extensions etc. could make use of it then.

For 6.1 I'd then appreciate to follow the idea of migration of various
ExtJS- and prototype-bits.

Kind regards,
 Stefan