[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost summary of last week

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon Dec 24 09:27:50 CET 2012

Hi Jigal,

Am 24.12.12 07:47, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Next week Oliver Hader will take over, treat him well ;)

Thanks Jigal for your activity and report. I'll try to be around as
possible, but due to Christmas time I won't be in working mode all the
time but will try to help out wherever I can.

So, in case you need support, just get in contact with me directly via
mailto:oliver at typo3.org or via Skype (oliverhader is my user name there).

Besides that: Merry Christmas and thanks to everybody for all those
contributions and the energy that has been put into the TYPO3 project in
2012! I'm looking forward to 2013 and what we can achieve with TYPO3 CMS
6.1 and 6.2 LTS.

Merry X-Mas!
Olly
--