[TYPO3-core] Was the deprecation policy followed for TYPO3 6.0?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 23:28:08 CET 2012

Hi,

On 5-12-2012 17:44, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> just as a note - we'll have a T3O sprint this weekend so this might be
> too short to get the TER stuff done - but once your part is done, make
> sure to contact Ben and let him know that this should be on the list for
> the next T3O sprint. Atm. only Thomas Löffler is really maintaining the
> TER and he's overwhelmed by the various requests already - but anyways
> this should be kept active.

I had a chat with Thomas tonight and he was thinking about how to clean
up TER too. He was enthusiastic about the plans we already made and
wants to help with everything.

I have downloaded all the code and will see how much we can help Thomas.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!