[TYPO3-core] Was the deprecation policy followed for TYPO3 6.0?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Dec 4 18:10:25 CET 2012

Hi Patrick,

you probably mean this: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/40653

This "only" happens in the not-supported PHP <5.3.7 versions, but can be
fixed in the extensions (follow the instructions in my last comment on
that issue).

Despite TYPO3 6.0 having a minimal required version of PHP set to 5.3.7
(a PHP version where *plenty* of 5.3 bugs were fixed...), TYPO3 works
astonishingly well also with PHP 5.3.3 (Debian Squeeze), mainly due to a
huge effort from our Namespacing guys!

Cheers,
Ernesto