[TYPO3-core] Was the deprecation policy followed for TYPO3 6.0?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Tue Dec 4 09:09:32 CET 2012

hi,

my working collegue bitched about so much incompatible extensions (e.g.
tt_news and tt_address) with 6.0. i did my best to calm him down (e.g.
"this was communicated long time ago", "you can use EXT:news", "well, it
is a major release", etc.) but was not sure if i can tell him that the
deprecation policy (remove deprecated stuff 2 versions later) was
followed 100%.

roland

Am 04.12.12 08:56, schrieb Georg Ringer:> Hi,