[TYPO3-core] Expectations, Experience and Culture Matter

"Christian Müller (FLOW3 Team)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Aug 31 09:33:01 CEST 2012

Hey,

still I see the point of it. It might make sense to setup some
notification for patches that are in the queue for like 2 weeks, 1
month, 3 months just to have some determined point at which people are
getting to see it again. And in any case leaving a short message in a
patch (like: "We need to rethink the concept of implementation" or "Bug
is not urgent so this might take a while") probably is what David means
by communicating what to expect.

Cheers,
Christian