[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Thu Aug 23 00:54:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

well I seems that my expectation is/was wrong - when I hear "proxy
method" in that context my expectation is that an "normal user" will not
be disrupted in his "browsing experience". This means that at least main
navigation and footer navigation should be kept intact and that the page
styles don't change significantly.

Rereading the thread - it seems that what you suggest as "proxy method"
is really just a URL rewriting. In that case I still see many questions
- but atm. my time is very limited and therefore I just hope that you
know what you're doing.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--