[TYPO3-core] Release Team meetings, feature freeze, 6.0 beta1 release, ...

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:36:39 CEST 2012

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> It's pretty strange that Ingo is asking on Twitter for issues which need
> reviews. I think there is enough to be done for 6.0, so a few lists of
> issues which need TLC would be a good thing.

I just got the recent master and there are quite a lot of usability issues.
For example:
- Admin Tools modules (including EM, Log, Reports) fail with exception
about missing Extbase class
- EM is missing "Check for extension updates"
- EM has lots of usability issues (such as "Remove Download as file
Download SQL dump" string without any visual separators)
- File module has a cryptic "Auto-created" string (who needs that tech stuff?)
- File module has minor incosistencies (such as a shask after "fileadmin"
and missing slahes in ano other directory)

I think it is too early for beta 1.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member