[TYPO3-core] Migrating the system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Aug 19 14:08:46 CEST 2012

Hi Tolleiv,

Sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday.

> doesn't answer how this all integrates in general into typo3.org
> (search, header/footer parts of the website) and who's going to do that ;)

I understand your concern. First of all, if we use the proxy method
already discussed, the amount of work should be minimal and the server
team will help with that (I guess). As far as the content itself is
concerned, the work is mostly editorial and the Documentation branch
will be handled by the Doc Team itself, of course.

For the search I have had contacts in the past already with both Ingo
and Olivier, but nothing sustained. I need to pick that up again.

I'm not sure what you mean with the "header/footer" parts. I don't see
anything that should be modified on typo3.org. Or do you mean what
header/footer should be on docs.typo3.org? If the latter, then it's the
Doc Team that will take care of it, although we may ask for advice
either the typo3.org team or the design team for some of the elements.
Actually we're already in contact with the design team for integrating
the typo3.org design.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter