[TYPO3-core] Release Team meetings, feature freeze, 6.0 beta1 release, ...

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 17 15:51:53 CEST 2012

Well, there hasn't been a "Minutes of the Xth 6.0 release team meeting"
since mid July. In the release schedule [1] the beta1 release was
scheduled for August 14th (that's 3 days ago).

Prior to feature freeze there used to be lists of patches and issues
which needed some attention to get in in time. I must have missed them
somehow.

Sorry, but we now have a three-person release team, but only a fraction
of the communication that was started with 4.5 and the punctual release
schedule we had with 4.6 seem to have vanished.

It's pretty strange that Ingo is asking on Twitter for issues which need
reviews. I think there is enough to be done for 6.0, so a few lists of
issues which need TLC would be a good thing.

What's going on?

[1] http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-60-release-schedule/
--
Jigal van Hemert