[TYPO3-core] Cookie-Handling according to EU-law.

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 16 08:38:14 CEST 2012

The bbc have a similar system on their news site. I believe they store the
users choices in a cookie.

I have seen other sites do the same - I think your allowed to keep this kind
of choice stored in a cookie.

But a at work where my browser cache is cleared every day I see this mesage
everyday an dthat is annoying!

Stephen.

news:mailman.1.1345042974.7745.typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org...