[TYPO3-core] New Logging API

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sun Aug 12 22:27:10 CEST 2012

> Documentation ------------- I have almost no experience with ReST.
> Can someone please support us with rendering the rst files to
> something more readable (html, pdf)?

I've pushed the documentation changes for review and also added
rendered versions - so if you want to try the new API, here's your
handbook: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39738

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks