[TYPO3-core] Backend User Administration (extbase)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 9 17:00:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 9-4-2012 15:49, Felix Kopp wrote:
> To reach the current functionality without over achievement starting
> with nothing only

Two 'features' should IMO be important during development: speed and
scalability. If we find for example that the largest TYPO3 sites work
with 1000 BE users we should make sure that it works comfortably with at
least 10,000 users.

And one more request: make sure the code is not platform specific. (The
form wizard contains a date validator which doesn't work on Windows
machines and even though there is an alternative PHP function available
we now have to deal with a format syntax which doesn't work with this
alternative :-( )

Other than this, a nice set of features!

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!