[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 29 17:36:27 CET 2011

Hi,

On 29-11-2011 9:59, Björn Pedersen wrote:
> Looking at the git log in your project (
>   https://review.typo3.org/gitweb?p=TYPO3v4/Incubator.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/project-graphicslibrary )
> this seems to be the cause. There the latest commit is from august, and
> the other probably are from the Incubator master branch.

The cause is nice, but I really need a solution. I don't even care if
the latest commit is from August, that is good enough for me at this moment.
Merging this incubator thingy with master is a challenge which can be
done later.

This is now the third day that I can't store my changes in the remote
repository. I don't feel like doing any more changes with the advice
"start all over" I was given earlier. :-(

Sorry if I sound desperate or irritated, but this super-de-luxe ultimate
change management tool is only giving me headaches...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.