[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Tue Nov 29 08:43:57 CET 2011

Hello Jigal,

Am 28.11.2011 20:20, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi Peter,
[...]
> That last one was the local commit I wanted to push.

That's exactly the way it should be.

> $ git status
> # On branch project-graphicslibrary
> # Your branch is ahead of 'origin/project-graphicslibrary' by 322 commits.
> #

this ^^ is weird as it sais that you have 322 ("local") commits. That is
really weird as in the previous mail you pasted the output of git log,
which showed only one missing commit.

My best bet is that you mix code from TYPO3vCore and Incubator or you
mix code from different branches inside Incubator?
What does git remote -v show (Do you really have only one remote
"Incubator")?
Can you show your .git/config on which local branch is merged/rebase
with what upstream branch (influenced by renaming branches)?

Tip: start over with a clean local branch.
git branch -m project-graphicslibrary trashthislater
git checkout -b project-graphicslibrary origin/project-graphicslibrary

Greets and hth,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag