[TYPO3-core] Incubator troubles

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 28 20:20:57 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the remote help :-)

On 28-11-2011 14:16, Peter Niederlag wrote:
> Please try again to rebase your (pending) local changes onto this
> updated tree before you submit(push).
>
> git fetch --all
> # drop --all, if git is not recent enough

Done (I wanted to copy the result later, but it got out of the output
buffer)

> git checkout project-graphicslibrary

Done. My memory tells me that it said that there were like 323 and 1
commits.

> git rebase origin/project-graphicslibrary
> # rebase all local changes onto this tree

This produced an almost endless list ending with:

Applying: [BUGFIX] Empty text with non-localizable label key
Applying: [BUGFIX] Add check for salted default admin password
Applying: [BUGFIX] XLIFF: Invalid handling of overlays for unavailable
langua
Applying: [BUGFIX] JS error on initialization of RTE extension plugin
Applying: [TASK] Add missing tslib_content_abstract::getContentObject()
Applying: [TASK] deprecate userAuthGroup:inList
Applying: [BUGFIX] alt_doc.php uses deleted alternative page languages
for tr
lations
Applying: [BUGFIX] Options checkboxes are hidden in BE admin user form
Applying: [BUGFIX] Error after hide/show element in list module
Applying: [BUGFIX] Handling file upload fields is broken
Applying: [BUGFIX] Disambiguate labels in exclude fields list
Applying: [BUGFIX] Log date picker broken
Applying: [!!!][FEATURE] Remove typo3/index.html (and more)
Applying: [BUGFIX][!!!] Slider wizard misuses "max" property
Applying: [BUGFIX] Core calls deprecated ADMCMD_preview()
Applying: Add basic analyzer classes and configuration

That last one was the local commit I wanted to push.

$ git status
# On branch project-graphicslibrary
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/project-graphicslibrary' by 322 commits.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

I'm a bit hesitant to push this...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.