[TYPO3-core] #31486 AdoDB

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Nov 22 11:32:56 CET 2011

Hi Ernesto,

> no problem at all, I was just asking. Taking a slight look on the
> changes it looks like rather minor things and should't be a problem.

Yes.

> Is there any "ChangeLog" or way to see what changed between 5.11 and
> 5.14 upstream? This way we could reference to that in our changelog (and
> release notes). The Changelog in the "official documentation" doesn't
> seem to be updated (yet?):
>
> http://phplens.com/adodb/change.log.html
>
> The SF CVS repository also doesn't seem to be up-to-date:
>
> http://adodb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/adodb/adodb_official/
>
> Maybe you know a better resource?

Unfortunately not and even the merge of the new version is a pain
because I had to go over all files to basically remove spaces at the end
of the lines in order to not have too much "red" in Gerrit.

The library is quite good actually but they really don't have any CGL,
as such I'm not much surprised we don't find any good ChangeLog either.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6