[TYPO3-core] #31486 AdoDB

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Nov 21 22:02:34 CET 2011

Hi Xavier,

no problem at all, I was just asking. Taking a slight look on the
changes it looks like rather minor things and should't be a problem.

Is there any "ChangeLog" or way to see what changed between 5.11 and
5.14 upstream? This way we could reference to that in our changelog (and
release notes). The Changelog in the "official documentation" doesn't
seem to be updated (yet?):

http://phplens.com/adodb/change.log.html

The SF CVS repository also doesn't seem to be up-to-date:

http://adodb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/adodb/adodb_official/

Maybe you know a better resource?

Cheers,
Ernesto