[TYPO3-core] Problem with forge/gerrit?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Nov 16 21:50:13 CET 2011

On 16.11.11 21:41, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
>> Ok, then it was not my fault. ;-)
> Yes.. but it's funny - i never noticed this.. and somehow I think it's
> weird.
>
>> But instead of fixing this in the code I'd propose the following:
>> - A ticket can be marked as resolved if, and only if, all patches for
>> all assigned branches were merged. (This will also prevent that older
>> branches are forgotten.)
> *very* good point!

Ah.. sorry - the problem is that the Gerrit hook only sets the issue to
"Under Review". The issue is closed by Redmine itself, as soon as it
updates its Git working tree and finds a commit referencing an issue.

This functionality has no configuration settings at all. We can't even
deactivate it for Git, but keep it running for SVN.

I guess we need some Redmine customization in this case..

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert