[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost for week 44 (summary)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Nov 6 21:05:05 CET 2011

Hi all,

> I'll be your Core Team friendly ghost for this week, trying (mostly) to
> sort out bugs as they enter the bug tracker.

Here's a summary of the life of bugs this week:

- 35 new bugs were open, of which 3 are already resolved, 2 were
rejected and 11 have patches pending. Some are tasks and features
requests, but some others are bug reports and I regret that I wasn't
able to at acknowledge each one, but at least I got some solved :-)
- total open bugs: 3580
- total closed bugs: 10782

Remember that there are some easy patches to review (or try and solve
for those which don't have a patch yet):

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues?query_id=219

Even if you're not heavily into Core development, this may be a good
opportunity to start small.

Next week's Friendly Ghost will be Benni Mack, remember not to douse him
with water and not to feed him after midnight.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter