[TYPO3-core] T3DD11 Request for comments: REST Webservices for V4

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri May 6 14:45:16 CEST 2011

Hi Guys,

i am currently thinking about the T3DD11 this year. As you might know
there is a deadline for workshop proposals coming up on the 25th of may.

http://t3dd11.typo3.org/sessions/call-for-papers/

I wanted to follow up on the first meetup that we had on t3dd10 and i am
looking for those interessted in getting the project on the street.

Here are my requests for comments:

* Are you interessted in a workshop about the REST API for TYPO3
* Who could be the project lead?
* How and when can we start the project?
* Do we need to apply for initial funding at the TYPO3 Association?
* Or should we collect money from sponsors offering them early access?
* How much is the iniatial work?
* Can we build upon any present extension or can we backport from V5?
* Or should use something else? ie. http://www.recessframework.org/
* What kind of roapmap can we think of?
* Which level of complexity should we have on version 1?
* ...

Let me know your thoughts and if you will be at T3DD11 to start up this
project.

Many greetings,

Olivier