[TYPO3-core] T3DD11 Request for comments: REST Webservices for V4
olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri May 6 14:45:16 CEST 2011
i am currently thinking about the T3DD11 this year. As you might know
there is a deadline for workshop proposals coming up on the 25th of may.
I wanted to follow up on the first meetup that we had on t3dd10 and i am
looking for those interessted in getting the project on the street.
Here are my requests for comments:
* Are you interessted in a workshop about the REST API for TYPO3
* Who could be the project lead?
* How and when can we start the project?
* Do we need to apply for initial funding at the TYPO3 Association?
* Or should we collect money from sponsors offering them early access?
* How much is the iniatial work?
* Can we build upon any present extension or can we backport from V5?
* Or should use something else? ie. http://www.recessframework.org/
* What kind of roapmap can we think of?
* Which level of complexity should we have on version 1?
Let me know your thoughts and if you will be at T3DD11 to start up this
More information about the TYPO3-team-core