[TYPO3-core] Gerrit and new review policy for TYPO3 v4 Core

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 29 12:25:03 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

> Thanks for the comments. I restructured the page a bit, added your
> comments to it and also a screenshot on how to "compare patches (under
> practical considerations) in Gerrit to ease work of re-reviewing
> requests you have already reviewed:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Gerrit_Review_Workflow

I think that's good now, clear enough and informative.

In the "Historical view" section, I just added an equivalence between
reading/testing and review/verify so that there's no ambiguity (I know I
was a bit confused at first).

I guess this discussion has generated enough visibility for this page.
I'll check on typo3.org if there are some links that should be
redirected to it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter