[TYPO3-core] Reviews

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 15 13:40:35 CET 2011

Hi,

On 15-3-2011 11:00, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Am 15.03.2011 10:53, schrieb Karsten Dambekalns:
>>> Besides testing patches I'm also trying to device a wrapper around
>>> Zeta Components graphics routines which we can use in v4 and v5.
>> Go, go, go! :)
> what's that about?

In Berlin the issue of removing support for old IM/GM versions was
briefly addressed. Robert Lemke said that he was looking at Zeta
Components for making thumbnails.

While it's not feature complete for v4 it has a nice structure with
handlers (currently GD and IM) which define which operations they
support, priority of handlers, etc.

I'm not 100% sure myself if it will end up as a wrapper around zeta
components (with extra features) or if zeta components will be an
inspiration.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.