[TYPO3-core] Reviews

Bjoern Pedersen bjoern.pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Tue Mar 15 08:01:23 CET 2011

Am 15.03.2011 02:56, schrieb Patrick Gaumond:
> On 2011-03-14 18:55, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> any reason why the review activity is low actually?
>> Any remaining problems with fetching patches or review process in gerrit?
>
> My humble reason? It's different from SVN.
>
> So I'm still with the most recent SVN made and after 30 minutes of Git
> playing I was not able to get anything newer...
>
> No, I don't want to read a book to get my sources, I read the
> wiki.typo3.org entries but it was not enough easy for me.
>
> I'll go back once I'm willing to learn(even very lightly I must say) a
> third source code management for my TYPO3 needs.
>
> So to answer your question, I have no reason. ;-)
>
> Patrick

Well , actually just getting things from git is as easy as with svn.

Initial step:

git clone git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git

to update to the latest state:

git pull

The also:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Clone_%28Git%29

That information should probably alos be reachable from the second wiki at:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-forge/wiki/Working_with_Git_and_Gerrit

(I just added that information)

Björn