[TYPO3-core] Migration to GIT *today*, closing SVN for TYPO3v4

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 1 10:28:00 CET 2011

Hi,

in the wiki "Git for reviewer"
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-forge/wiki/Working_with_Gerrit_as_a_Reviewer

could you please add a paragraph how to download the patch, apply it to
local repository, so you can test. Description is mentioning only review
by reading.

Also important, if test was done, how to revert the patch.
I know that all this info can be found in git book, but it would be cool
to have it there with the commands.

I personally had problems with reverting changes, this was so easy with
svn but may be more complicated with git.

vg Steffen