[TYPO3-core] Meeting/Discussion: Git-Gerrit-Forge-Jenkins workflow and interaction

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jun 16 12:10:46 CEST 2011

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hi,

> today we had a nice meeting concerning the current infrastructure with
> Forge, Git and Gerrit.

I wanted to join but couldn't due to a major hdd crash, sorry.

> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-git/wiki/Meeting_June_15th_2011

Thanks for the protocol!
Regarding my little git helper you mentioned: It's just a few lines of
code and I'm happy to share it and/or have it moved to some other URL.

I don't know what your conclusion was for the "CLA issue". I think we
should keep the flag (as discussed via mail) but try to ease & speed up
the CLA process. We have already created an issue for this[1] and AFAIK
Karsten is on it.

Best,
Bastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27065