[TYPO3-core] Meeting/Discussion: Git-Gerrit-Forge-Jenkins workflow and interaction

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Jun 15 18:33:03 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

today we had a nice meeting concerning the current infrastructure with
Forge, Git and Gerrit. The protocol of what we talked about can be read
online here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-git/wiki/Meeting_June_15th_2011

Thanks again to all participants for ideas, opinions and their feedback!

The next meeting shall happen in the last week of June 2011 (a link to
the doodle poll is at the end of the protocol), the date will then be
announce here in the list again.

Cheers,
Olly

--