[TYPO3-core] XLIFF patches

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Tue Jun 14 00:20:24 CEST 2011

Two new patch set, only XLIFF file inside

dbal: https://review.typo3.org/2726
version (workspace): https://review.typo3.org/2727

I resume the status of the XLIFF patch 2572

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to easier keep track, I'd start a thread here. I'm talking of
> https://review.typo3.org/#change,2572,patchset=8
>
> * The name of the classes is good now. IMHO 2572 is pretty ready. Except
> * ExtJS modules have to be fixed

Core extension now work (recycler, em, linkvalidator, workspace).

Other extension must use the new l10n API:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-xliff/wiki/RFC_XLIFF_extjs_api

> * Recycler is broken in the last patch set (I think it worked in some
> earlier version). JS error: Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object]
> has no method 'replace' (probable the known [object] problem?).

All the broken ExtJS extension come from the same problem. They expect
string and in some case they receive array (if they access directly
TYPO3.lang, and populate TYPO3.lang by the t3lib_div::readLLFile)

> * The changes for Extbase have to be pushed separately (this means that
> also from https://review.typo3.org/2573 the xlf file has to be removed
> and pushed to Extbase review separately. This has to be done by
> Dominique himself, and he has to sign the CLA (as I assume the CLA
> prohibit to push code from other people).

This is done, thanks Xavier