[TYPO3-core] XLIFF patches

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Mon Jun 13 23:37:12 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> But why do sysexts use this non-API ;)

This is a common problem, we force nobody to use the API ... but the API
is available for everybody ;)

> I have no problem with alpha2 breaking some extensions. In doubt, we
> have to think of building a compatibility layer.

My first idea is the have small label object in the array with
__toString method who return the default target label. But during my
last test on that i have some trouble with the serialization (with
igbinary). With this solution with doesn't break anyting.

But i have no idea about the cost of this method in term of memory usage
and cache usage.