[TYPO3-core] XLIFF patches

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Jun 13 19:03:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I have not enought time to push the extbase patch. And no problem for me
> if any body else can push it. Yes it's my code ... but the patch for
> extbase is really small, and XLIFF is not really code.

Did it change from one of the previous patchset? If yes, please send me
latest version, if not, I'll send this one as I signed the CLA.

> Yes extension dealing with $GLOBALS['LOCAL_LANG'] directly (without
> using the official API) will now receive an array (before it was
> directyl a string). But we can't do anything to solve that, i think ?

We have an API to deal with translations, if it is not used, the
extension author should update his/her code, that's not a big deal.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!