[TYPO3-core] XLIFF patches

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 13 16:21:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

to easier keep track, I'd start a thread here. I'm talking of
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2572,patchset=8

* The name of the classes is good now. IMHO 2572 is pretty ready. Except
* ExtJS modules have to be fixed
* Recycler is broken in the last patch set (I think it worked in some
earlier version). JS error: Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object]
has no method 'replace' (probable the known [object] problem?).

* The changes for Extbase have to be pushed separately (this means that
also from https://review.typo3.org/2573 the xlf file has to be removed
and pushed to Extbase review separately. This has to be done by
Dominique himself, and he has to sign the CLA (as I assume the CLA
prohibit to push code from other people).

* I'm still not sure, at which places backwards compatibility is broken.
Extbase modules (workspaces) crash (without the required change for
extbase:
https://review.typo3.org/#patch,unified,2572,1,typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Utility/Localization.php).
But how does this impact other extensions dealing with
$GLOBALS['LOCAL_LANG']?

Kind regards
Steffen

--