[TYPO3-core] How to set up Git GUI client with SSH-RSA key on Windows

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:00:17 CEST 2011

Georg Ringer wrote:
> if you follow
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine_on_Windows
> then this is really easy!
>
> If you wanna contribute (=create patches, ...) read and follow
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine#Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine.23Setting_up_your_environment
>

> especially the settings are not optional!
>
> for the SSH:
> follow http://help.github.com/win-set-up-git/ => chapter "Next: Set Up
> SSH Keys" which needs to added to gerrit.
>
> furthermore there can IMO be troubles with special characters (like an @
> or umlaut) in the username.

Hi!

Thanks a lot for the links, I cloned the
FLOW3/Package/ViewhelperIncubator repo, and
added/commited 2 changesets locally.

Now I'd like to push those 2 changesets to
the remote repository and was wondering how to do this.

I configured the repo/git locally to push
to gerrit, not to the original repo.

Any hint how to push 2 commits to the remote repo?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas