[TYPO3-core] Gerrit Workflow with changing patchsets

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Jul 28 08:22:23 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 27.07.2011 23:07, schrieb Nico de Haen:
[...]
> Depends on patch set 1 of Ib1f95b8b, however the current patch set is 2.
[...]
> Now I can't publish change 2, because of the error mentioned above...

You have to update/rebase change 2 so it uses the updated (second
patchset) version of change 1.

The exact workflow/commands might vary depending on the way you organize
your workspace.

bascily I think you should have two branches, one for each
change-request. So all you would have to do is:

* git checkout <branch-cr-two>
* git rebase <branch-cr-one>
* # git push <branch-cr-two>

> Do we have a detailed description for that? I couldn't find it in the
> wiki...

probably not yet.

[...]

Greets and hth,