[TYPO3-core] Gerrit Workflow with changing patchsets

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Wed Jul 27 23:07:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for a description for a workflow in Gerrit to avoid this:

"Change cannot be merged due to unsatisfiable dependencies.

The following dependency errors were found:

Depends on patch set 1 of Ib1f95b8b, however the current patch set is 2.

What I did is this:

In my local repository I do:

1. commit => push to gerrit (change 1)

2. commit => push to gerrit (change 2)

then I modify change one with checkout and amend it, push => publish

Now I can't publish change 2, because of the error mentioned above...

Do we have a detailed description for that? I couldn't find it in the
wiki...

thanks,
Nico