[TYPO3-core] i missed the dummy package

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:03:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

For me the dummy package was usefull! If i create a new project than i'm
used to download the dummy package, extract it, and everything is fine
because the source is already there and symlinked correctly to the
extracted dummy package. Now i have to download for each new project
source+dummy and delete unused source afterwards - or create my own
dummypackages for each Typo3 version..

- Georg