[TYPO3-core] RFC #12230: Bug: Function tslib_cObj::crop() is not fully multibyte safe

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 31 16:42:30 CET 2011

Hi,

On 31-1-2011 16:23, JoH asenau wrote:
> Actually the ternary is in the current code and the patch replaces it
> with if/else - so I don't see the problem here.

I see a problem here: the if/else contains an assignment inside the
condition. I think it's against CGL or at least discouraged.

-1 by reading for this. There was nothing wrong with the ternary
operator construction, so I'd say: "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert