[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #17244: Error Message while Updating 4.4.6 > 4.5

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 28 14:09:46 CET 2011

Hi,

> as the class tx_em_Connection_ExtDirectServer is nearly independent from
> present?

I would think not. Calling tx_em_Connection_ExtDirectServer is just the
start of the process. Quite a few other "em" classes are called after
that, aren't they? In this case it is better to build a dependency on
"em" rather than having duplicate code for installing extensions in the
Install Tool (as we had until now / still have, but could now be
deprecated).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter