[TYPO3-core] RFC #17202: Cursor not changing to help over some labels

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Jan 26 00:18:30 CET 2011

Hi Francois,

> I wonder if this is the good solution. Wouldn't it be better to fix the
> HTML structure of User Settings and Scheduler so that they match the
> rest of the BE, rather than adding yet another CSS selector?

I digged into the issue. It would be possible.. but cause a tiny
restructuring:
SC_mod_user_setup_index::getLabel() returns the <label> with the text
contents. This function has a parameter $addLabelTag, which defaults to
TRUE. If we pass FALSE and build the label afterwards after the getCSH()
call, it should be possible. But yes, some things have to be changed then..

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert