[TYPO3-core] RFC #17202: Cursor not changing to help over some labels

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 25 22:34:28 CET 2011

Hi,

> +1 by reading and testing. No-brainer? Could you commit?

I missed this submission to the list and I started answering in the bug
tracker.

I wonder if this is the good solution. Wouldn't it be better to fix the
HTML structure of User Settings and Scheduler so that they match the
rest of the BE, rather than adding yet another CSS selector?

I would rather go for the latter and am ready to do it (only not
tonight; I would do it tomorrow morning).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter