[TYPO3-core] RFC #17284: Formprotection persistToken method is called too often, causing unnecessary DB-load

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 10:34:50 CET 2011

Helmut Hummel schrieb am 25.01.2011 04:09:
> Hi,
>
> On 25.01.11 03:55, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>>
>> Note: A few places are left, where the template object is not used, thus
>> the persist method needs to be called there.
>
> I accidently added one call to ajax.php, which is plain wrong. Attached v2

Thanks Helmut for your "late night" work, it works fine!

+1 by reading and testing

The magic is that all forms in the core go through template.php, so
every one will call $this->doc->endPage() at some point. Those which
doesn't do it directly will do a $pageRendered->render(), which will
also call the endPage() method. So this is the perfect "central place"
on where to persist the created tokens.

Committed to trunk, rev. 10295.

Cheers,
Ernesto