[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #17215: Numbering of colPos inconsistent

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 23 18:30:03 CET 2011

Hi,

On 23-1-2011 16:54, JoH asenau wrote:
>> The bug is just about the array key used by getColPosListItemsParsed,
>> which does NOT represent the actualy colPos Key used by the item, which
>> can be found in the subarray that always contains [0] => Label and [1]
>> => colPos. After fixing that, the keys match each other, so removeItems
>> works as expected.

Indeed the function should look at the colPos value (index 1) and not
the key of the list. Compare this with the removeItems option for e.g.
doktypes where it is also handled by looking at the correct value.

+1 by reading

> Attached V2 takes care of a related misbehaviour of pages that have
> "none" selected as their backend layout. Columns of these pages must
> always use the same layout as the default column view and their content
> elements must not use a modified item list for the colPos selector.

I have to dig through the logic here. But I noticed that there were some
debug commands left in V2 (in addColPosListLayoutItems() ).

I'll test later tonight (after diner).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert