[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17193 Plupload should support overwriting of files

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Fri Jan 21 20:37:50 CET 2011

Hi,

after several discussions with Steffen K and Steffen G, this new patch
version includes several additional fixes, full list of all expected
fixes in this patch:

* overwrite checkbox
* if browser supports it, use hand cursor on file select button
* html4 upload working
* runtime is displayed
* if runtime doesn't correctly read filesize it is not displayed at all
(now it would display NaN)

Christian