[TYPO3-core] RFC #17088: Cleanup: CSH display in new record wizard should use new API

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 20 21:09:14 CET 2011

Hi,

> Problem:
> The new record wizard does not use the new CSH API.
>
> Solution:
> Use it, to increase uniformity within the Core.

Thanks for the reviews.

Committed to trunk in revision 10170.

> BTW should we deprecate t3lib_BEfunc::chsItem()? I haven't searched for
> other places where it's used in the Core, but I would if we agree on
> that. It seems to me that t3lib_BEfunc::wrapInHelp() can really replace
> it entirely.

As Jeff noted cshItem() is used in a few places in particular
docheaders. I don't have time to do such a cleanup for now, this will
have to wait for 4.6. It's not so important, as long as CHS works fine
in those places (which it does AFAIK).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter