[TYPO3-core] RFC #16656 : bug : ImageMagick does not work with quotes in exec() path on Windows

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 20 11:23:23 CET 2011

Hi,

On 20-1-2011 10:10, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> On 17.01.11 22:00, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> Reminder + note:
>>
>> Today I got a confirmation from both 4.5 RMs that safe_mode in 4.5 will
>> be "deprecated" to the extend that we will stop working on safe_mode
>> issues in 4.5
>>
>> This issue needs a +0.5 by testing from a core dev
>
> Maybe we can get this into RC1.. anybody time for testing?
>
> Jigal, is there already some warning for the evil win+safe_mode
> combination?

There is already (for some time) a warning in the Install Tool about
safe_mode problems and image generation (in fact it says that it's best
to turn off IM when having safe_mode enabled). Ernesto asked someone to
add a test to the Reports module.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert