[TYPO3-core] RFC #16656 : bug : ImageMagick does not work with quotes in exec() path on Windows

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jan 20 11:20:23 CET 2011

> But this is unrelated to our new features / changes in 4.5, as it also
> affects 4.4, is that right? If not, is v2 of Jigal still the valid patch?
But it would be great to have it finally fixed. As you mentioned,
everything could cause a side-effect with IM ;-)
That's why I would prefer to have it in an RC than in a patch-level
release, first.

>> Jigal, is there already some warning for the evil win+safe_mode
>> combination?
I mean the point, where sth. can not work. I suggest to throw an
Exception instead of somehow failing silently (generating no image?) and
let the admin discover that his combination does simply not wok.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert