[TYPO3-core] RFC #4759: Incorrect values of colPos, sys_language_uid and sorting after moving records in web > list

Felix Buenemann Felix.Buenemann at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:35:14 CET 2011

Hello,

this fixes for me the problem, that when moving default language CEs,
the dependent translated CEs loose their language assignment when in
draft workspace. I'm however now seeing entries in live workspace, after
moving elements in the draft version wihtout publishing, like:

[MOVE-TO PLACEHOLDER for #1560, WS#-1]
[MOVE-TO PLACEHOLDER for #1559, WS#-1]

So I think the patch needs fixes for working with workspaces.

Also there seems to be an off-by-one problem when moving the related
translated CEs (both in live and draf workspace):

Lets say I move def language CE from pos 3 to pos 2, then the translated
CE will move to pos 3 to pos 1.
If I move def from 3 to 4, tranlsated will stay at pos 3.
If I move def from 3 to 5, trans will move from 3 to 4.

Tested on 4.4.4 with typo3core_bugfix_4759_typo3_4-4.patch.

Best Regards,
    Felix Bünemann