[TYPO3-core] FYI #16598: Login via OpenID is impossible

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:20:46 CET 2011

Sorry for bringing this issue up again, but if I remember correctly,
the limit number needed to be set in older versions (before
exec_SELECTgetSingleRow).

At the moment I can't get OpenID to work on with

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/tags/TYPO3_4-4-6/typo3/sysext/openid/sv1/class.tx_openid_sv1.php

That was an issue with no "limit" parameter set and the function
returning a array and not a single row. Will I have to create a bug
report and send a patch to core, or how should I handle this?

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling