[TYPO3-core] RFC #17041: CSH tooltip often gets in the way of the field it is supposed to provide help for

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Jan 18 17:55:47 CET 2011

On 1/18/11 10:15 AM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> I'm in favor of this as well, but I wonder if we need some feedback from
>> the UI guys.
> Stan already filed an issue.
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12343
> Sounds like a "GO", except a tiny positioning issue (not sure, if it's
> possible.. is a bit weird with the tips).

Thanks for the pointer. From a quick investigation here, I don't see a
way to change the position.

The one other issue I see is with the CSH in docheaders. Since the CSH
appears so close to the edge of the frame, the anchor no longer aligns
with the help icon.  I don't think there's much we can do about that
either, but figured I would point it out in case someone else had ideas.

+1 on reading and testing.

Thanks,
Jeff