[TYPO3-core] RFC #17044: Styling of TCEforms with renderMode=checkbox

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 16 19:08:53 CET 2011

Hi,

> In IE6 I don't get any CSH, in all other browsers the csh is misplaced
> (see screenshot).
ah, yes.. sorry, that's a known issue! I ignored it (at least the text
is shown).

Francois, you investigated a lot. Do you see a chance to use new CSH here?

> Additonally in Chrome the empty "Custom module options" looks pretty
> strange (see the other screenshot).
Ah okay.. I experimented a bit with outputting only the black header,
but came to the conclusion that an early return '' might be better.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert